čtvrtek 10. prosince 2015

I'm writing a book?

Hello everyone!!!!!
  I am so very glad that there is another post :) Anyway, this post will be such a pittance, because I wanted to tell you that I wanted to start writing a book !!! I make me very excited and I hope you enjoy it. Anyway, I still wanted to say that thus not a long time contributions, because I want a full-time schedule. I would like to publish a book on Feb. 1, 2016, because that date is a lot to me since my fateful grandmother died Feb. 1, 2015: (((((So this year I'm in a total of mentally ill ...
But I just want to apologize that therefore not possible contributions only on Christmas Eve but I do not know. So I hope it makes you as happy as I am and I'm about to embark du beginning of books for you to be less than 2 months :) Oh, and manage to please all of what I'm watching or just reading this post here, please let the collection :) xx https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ_fY48U3LDYcoZh4v55TAw xx
So, either we see on Christmas day or up to a book :) Hi!!!

xoxo

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat