Hello everyone!
Welcome to the next post. The theme for this post I thought up in a dream that seemed to me a while ago: D Anyway, this topic is ballet. There will be inserted and images from the Internet :) Almost all of the things they can not have the figures, but perhaps forgive me :) So here we go!
This picture I really like a lot. I used it and to project a ballet. I just wanted to write another ballet shoe that still does not train because we are connected with the 5th edition of Barca (girlfriend) and I were in the 6th grade. But they had to unite us, because in the 6th year, as I wrote were just two girls.
Tomorrow, Wednesday we will have in the theater (actually a movie theater) rehearsal of the ballet, and on Thursday we already have Christmas performances so that my channel will definitely video of the performance my channel :) xx https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ_fY48U3LDYcoZh4v55TAw xx
This picture to me too terribly like, but as yet I can not entirely rope to the floor so this can not really be able to :/ But I want to learn it :) Otherwise, lately my ballet teacher a total of praises and say that I have improved a lot so I'm verry happy . It motivated me, and now almost every day I practice at home.
As I wrote at the ballet shoe and yet we do not practice so this too can not: / :( But it's quite light and as I stood at just 1 ballet shoe so I managed something, but can not stand on the stand for a long time :)
The picture I have given, because I like her legs, and I want you to promise that I will be here from now on every day to train legs and back but also on my back, I'll tell you when the next post which will probably be next week :)
This exercise but they can not ballet shoe .. (that's probably know why: D) Otherwise, lately I really liked the costumes for ballet dancers are as follows skirt :) I like how flies (those that are soft) or how they are fixed and not almost not bend (those who are tougher).
On this picture you can see here ,,billowing,, skirt. Otherwise this photo I like it too, and I hope you like it too as I hope you like the photos :)
This photo I like about most of all, because as you probably do not know and I also love photography and this photo is interesting from a photographic point of view :) Otherwise, this exercise also can, but again without the ballet shoe :)
This would therefore Pictures. I hope that you all enjoyed the photos and the comments I definitely write what you would like as the next post, because I bit out of ideas ...
So that'll be all serious and hello to your next post, which will be the topic that you choose yourself (if you have any comments will be :D)
xoxo






Žádné komentáře:
Okomentovat