pátek 4. března 2016

Ski training 2016

Hello everyone!!
Long have been no article, because they simply do not have time. You have probably noticed that I have renamed the blog. Why unicorn Venn? Recently, I started to really like unicorns because they are simply the best. Today bycch I say something about ski training
where I
was from 21st February to 26st February. I will not write while we were on the slope, but rather about what we were doing in the house. Since I am from the Czech Republic and we were on the Czech position on Mezivodí near Bílé and we were accommodated in a guesthouse Glacier. The evening of 9th grade girls were going to give kisses goodnight. Until then I went to sleep and Monča (my friend) we decided to give kisses too. Meringues but we just gave the guys in the room who were No. 1 in our class. We had a room next to nothing. Well, we came to them in the room and we asked who che kiss goodnight. He wanted Honza (friend) so we wanted to put him on the cheek, but he wanted to kiss. So we gave him the kiss. Then, still he wanted Pepa (friend) kiss on the cheek from me so I gave him a kiss on the cheek. Then Monča asked again and wanted Renek (friend) and came to Monika and gave her a kiss. Then he asked me, and before I could answer he walked up to me and gave me a kiss. At that moment I fell in love with him.
But unfortunately he goes one girl but they diverge together all the time and do not even know if they love each other. Well, he probably does not like me and I'm very breaking heart. Still I love him and probably at least until the end of the school year, cease to love. That's about all I wanted to say hello and write in another article perhaps more positive.

Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/vendulkadostalova/
Follow me on Snapchat: Vendulkaaa
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Princess_Venn

xoxo

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat