neděle 10. ledna 2016

Year 2015

Hello everyone!!
I welcome you to my blog. Today, we here briefly describe my 2015. I want to say in advance that most of the information I will draw from Facebook but from my head :) We've got 12 months so let's do it. And perhaps read, but I think it does.

1.JANUARY
I thought that 2015 would be fine as everyone else, but it was terrible. It was still half and we even wrote a semi-annual exam, so it was terrible. In January, I made friends with a lot of people in our class and I'm glad because now we are all great friends.

2.FEBRUARY
 In February, I did a lot for me and a good thing that I'm finished with the piano, because I'm not keep anything for him. I had to practice every day and hour, and then I almost nothing nestíhala. First I actually left the Zuska and I went to private owners, but it too was not exactly Vpoho, so I talked my mom and now I'm playing at home when I have bad mood or just so (but only when no one is home or I played bad). In February, I also became a vegetarian (I'm about to spin video on my channel and then look why I made the decision)

3.MARCH
Through March, I forgot, so nothing :D Sorry

4.APRIL
In April I had a feast. A WARNING! It worked out so that I had a feast on Easter: DV April I also had big problems with the teeth on the bottom row. I think it is the 2nd So I went to the dentist. He sent me to Rengen and then he told me that it was Vpoho: D So I do not know as well. I'm not a dentist, but I think it is not normal..

5.MAY
In May, we painted rooms (bedroom, and my bráchův room) .Jinak May not worth writing because it happened so many negative things that I will destroy the mood .. It sounds like I copied Gabrielle Hecl, but I just write what I want :) :/

6.JUNE
In June, my birthday, so we celebrated with my family and I forgot what I've got, so you can not tell. And then I have celebrated with my friends and it was such a PARTY, because .. well nothing better: DV June also ended school, so it came certificate, but it turned out well :) Everything just 1 English 2 (classic) June 11, I bought new mobile. So I was so excited that I immediately put on facebook :D

7. JULY
In early July, my family went to Slovakia in the Tatra Mountains. Normally we just walked through the mountains and will never forget it because it was something special. Holidays were so cool. 7.25 I was in the hospital with a fever. I had vomited and I was 40, so I really was not feeling well. After 2 days it got better and I was able to comfortably continue to enjoy the holidays.

8.AUGUST
In August, I went to my grandmother and grandfather in Pribor. Every time we go there with my brother during the holidays. There is also an uncle, aunt and cousin 14 years, so it was fun :D And are there and wifi .. Around 8.20 I went to the camp. It was suprových 10 days and will never forget them :)) Thank you to those who were there with me. They were, and you're amazing. 27.8. Morning at 5:15, I flew with my mum and brother to Paris! They were my best yet 4 days in the life of (approximately). I will not describe it, rptože about how I plan to do a separate post.

9.SEMPTEMBER
It is clear about what I write. School ... Well what I told you about. He just started school and that means learning tasks etc. Just obligations. The start was really bad, because I was already in 6.třídě and zanemná longer hours and harder curriculum. Before I do přispůsobila so it took me so by November. Also, our class was asleep in school, so it was sradnda: D I'd rather tell you about anything I write.

10.OCTOBER
In October, I completely forgot, too, so just turn school :(

11.NOVEMBER
In November, I decided to start shooting on YouTube. Be sure to check out there and please let me taking :)
---> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ_fY48U3LDYcoZh4v55TAw <---
We also painted the bottom floor of the house again :) Otherwise School..

12. DECEMBER
December .. Well classic three-quarters into the school so boring, and then Christmas :) The YT video, I gave what I got for Christmas so he let me check out a sampling :) ---> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTNNJsIpS40 <--- 31.12, we probably like all celebrated the new year, so they fired firecrackers and we had to be with a dog (we had it in the basement, because the garden is afraid) and when I was with him so so much afraid that even me (me from our family most appreciates and listens to me) bit his hand, so then i was bleeding a little finger.. well

I hope that you have a 2015 enjoyed the most and that will happen on New Year's what me. That would be all for today and I'm spát.Takže'll see you at the next post. Hello next time.

xoxo

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat