I welcome you to my blog. I got it for about 5 minutes. What fun :D I also have a YouTube channel. Here you have a link so you definitely Remove xx https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ_fY48U3LDYcoZh4v55TAw xx You also Instagram, snapchat etc. All this can be found on my channel. For the moment arrives aunt cousin who has two years so I have to hurry. Other contributions will no longer normal but this will be such dating. Let me give you some facts here :)
1. my first name is Vendula
2. the surname can not tell you: D (though my friends knew him but so...)
3. I have a dog
4. Is it race Bernese mountain dog
5. Is it 5 years
6. I also Cat
7. race I do not know
8. him by three (soon 4)
9. Both are my sweethearts <3
10. I live only with my mother and brother
11. Dad do not because of me, not interested
12. for my brother but I am interested :(
13. mom's name is Lenka
14. brother named Stephen (also a YT channel so it definitely Remove :) xx https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH0LzBqO_bohaINzzsw1k-g xx
15th I love music (like everyone)
16. I like to dance
17. I dance ballet for 7 years (beforeprep, prep, 1st year, 2nd year, 3rd year, 4year, 5 year, 6th year)
18. Do I have four best friends
19. Your name is Lucy, Annie, and Monča
20. Annie I liked because we were both so crazy invent such complete crap.
It'll be about everything and hello for further contribution
Žádné komentáře:
Okomentovat